Interior Designing Colleges in Bangalore
People who are learning interior design can learn to create an attractive interior space through the concepts learned. Many students through the concepts they had learned will add lot of value to the space selected whether through coordinating colors, matching textures or arranging the specific furniture. Those people who would like to interior design course should be creative problem solvers and with extraordinary communication skills.
Educational courses in Interior Design
Training in Interior design is very critical to gain detailed in-depth knowledge necessary to complete a project. Interior design courses also often contain a extensive curriculum which included computer aided design, and also courses on drawing, colors, fabrics, furniture etc. The study of engineering is an added advantage for completion of an interior design education.
Education in interior design will equip student with.
- Guessing client wishes
- Preparing a detailed plan and the necessary budget
- Presenting it to the concerned person and getting approval and parallelly implementing feedback as well.
- Coordinating with all the necessary departments
- Having a detailed overview of entire plan
- In the present scenario green design is getting very popular and this course is having lot of demand.
Top 10 interior designing colleges in Bangalore are:
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Interior Design Academy, Bangalore
- Shri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College – Center for Interior Design
- JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Jayanagar
- Mount Carmel College
- JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Yelahanka
- JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Indiranagar
- Faculty of Architecture, Manipal University
- IDea worldwide, Bangalore
- Fortune Institute of Fashion Technology and Arts
Careers in Interior Design
Competition is very high in this field, as many people are attracted to this occupation. Employers must at least have an associate or bachelor’s degree in order to be hired into an initial level position. Students who belong to interior design often do an internship under the guidance of an experienced designer.
Self-employment in this sector is very high. Whether self-employed or working for large architecture firm interior designers will benefit from good business sense and their ability to meet deadlines.
Learn More About
Discover BSD at