The Student Handbook provides a guide to life at the Bangalore School of Design and a straightforward explanation of the College’s policies and procedures on academic programs, curriculum, admission procedure, and student life.
FOR INDUSTRIAL VISITS OBJECTIVES:
- To integrate subject knowledge with real-life experience.
- To give a practical exposure to classroom teaching.
- To build up and strengthen the Industry Academia collaboration.
1. Permission from the visiting organization. Classes shall be allowed for Industrial Visits, in the following pattern:
|Sl.No.||Class||Type of Visit||Preferred Industry to be Visited||Minimum No. of Faculty|
|1.||First year UG||One-day Visit||Small-scale||1|
|2.||Second year UG||One-day Visit||Medium-scale||1|
|3.||Final year UG||Over-night & One-day visit||Large-scale||2(Over-night)
|4.||First year PG||Over-night & One-day visit||Discipline related||2(Over-night)
|5.||Final year PG||Over-night & One-day visit||Discipline related||2(Over-night)
2. Permission from Principal with details of the trip cost and funds collected.
3. Make necessary arrangements for travel and visit. Also, collect parent’s declaration (in case of out station visit)
4. Formal attire and discipline to be maintained during the visit.
5. After the visit, submit the Industrial visit form duly filled, along with two photographs online to the Industrial Visits co-ordinator.
6. The organizing staff should maintain a report drafted by the student, covering the following areas; History, Business, Departments (such as Marketing, HR, Finance and Accounts) and the future plans of the organization.
Industrial Visits Form
Parent’s declaration (in case of outstation trips)
We encourage all prospective students to visit BSD during their college search. A campus visit is the best way to experience the college’s culture and ask questions about our programs and community.
Call the Admissions Office at +91 9845 779 000,+91 7204 006 339 or E-mail: email@example.com to sign up. Pre-registration is required. Sessions start promptly. Please arrive at least 15 minutes to start time to check in.
Join for Open Day !
Open Day gives you the opportunity to find out more about the institute and help you to decide whether Bangalore School of Design is the right choice for you before you apply. It is a great opportunity for you to see the range of facilities, meet staff and students, and experience the atmosphere of the institute for yourself.
It is also a great way to find out more about the campuses, our locations and the degree programmes on offer. These events are informative and varied, and include:
- Subject presentations and sample lectures
- A tour of the campus and student accommodation
- General presentations on all aspects of student life
- The opportunity to talk informally to lecturers in your chosen subject and meet representatives from a range of support services.
- Discuss the career in the chosen stream by the specific industry expertise.
Office Address :
Bangalore School of Interior Design
No.4/3, Opposite to B.D.S Nagar
Devanna Compound | K.Narayanapura
| Kothanur Post |
Bangalore – 560077
Call Us : +91 9845 779 000 | +91 7204 006 339
Hours : Monday-Saturday,9:00 AM–5:00 PM