BSD’s diverse student body is integral to our culture and success.
The International Student Office provides services and support to prospective and current international students who have to provide the following documentations to be completed at the time of admission procedure:
- Attested copies of mark sheets of previous qualifying exams
- Attested copy of valid Passport
- Attested copy of Student Visa
- One passport size photo pasted on the form
- Two stamp size photos
- AIDS Test clearance certificate
- Original fee receipt of payment of Eligibility fee
- Copy of the eligibility form
Kindly send the copies of the supporting documents to the following address either by
post or you can personally visit campus
The BSD Office
No. 4/3, Opposite to B.D.S Nagar,
K. Narayanapura, Kothanur Post,
Bangalore – 560 077
We guide students through the required paperwork to complete an application, what is needed to apply for a student visa, entering the India, and, once students are here, helping them acclimate to Bangalore City.
Support is provided to international students for the entire time they are studying at BSD. This can be anything from offering assistance with travel authorizations, helping with cultural adjustment, and organizing workshops.
Application Process and Requirements
Step 1 : Purchase the admissions application form from Bangalore School Of Design either online or you can buy it at the college admissions office or you may request your admission counsellor to send an attachment of the form via email.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII from a recognised board.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for the 12 th grade examination 2019 and are awaiting results may also apply.
Step 2 : The next step is to send the filled in application form along with the supporting documents.
Step 3 : Once your application is shortlisted, you will receive a notification from Bangalore School of Design.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Design Aptitude Test score, and work experience.
Step 4 : The list of shortlisted candidates will be ask to write the Design Aptitude Test at Bangalore School Of Design. The candidate should have a score of at least 60% to clear the Design Aptitude Test at our College. The individual candidates will also be informed through e- mail or sms about their status of admissions at BSD.
Step 5 : Once you have cleared the BSD Design Aptitude test, the next step is a Personal Interview.
- BSD reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing of the selection process at any time during the application process.
- Applications that reach us after the due date will not be processed.
- SJIM will not be held responsible for any loss or damage or delay to the Application and supporting documents that are sent through registered post/courier.
- SJIM does not authorize any member/third party to process the application or admissions