Whether you’re just starting your career journey in interior design or delving deeper into it, Bangalore School of Interior Design is well equipped to prepare you for professional success in the field of interior designing. Our strong professional focus reflects in our course structure, where our students are given access to internships and meetings with designers, providing a real-world experience. We live in a world of networking and the invaluable connections that you will make here will go a long way in dictating the course of your career. Deserving candidates also get an incentive.
BSc (Interior Design) is a three-year degree course certified by Bangalore University. The course is divided into 6 semesters.
The course fee for the complete program is Only Rs. 3,00,000/-. This can be paid on a yearly basis or a per semester basis. . Payments need to be made by DD or RTGS to a/c. The admission will be confirmed to the candidate once the payment is credited.
A/C NO : 917020020381715
BANK : Axis Bank
BRANCH : Sadashivnagar Branch
ACCOUNT NAME: Bangalore School Of Interior Design
Unlike most other institutions, we do not levy any additional charges like use of labs, etc. The admission fee covers the use of all educational facilities of BSD.
Upon receiving admission, it is understood that candidates are expected to be responsible for the proper usage of BSD properties. In case of any damage to the property of BSD, there will be a fine levied post inquiry into the same.
Financial Aid – We understand the stressful process of applying for bank loans; which is why we, at BSD leave no stone unturned to help students in their loan approval process. Our tie-ups with banks like Axis Bank help smoothen the process.
Additional Fee – We have tie-ups with hostel facilities around the school for men and women, for which separate boarding charges will be levied. Transport facilities to and from these hostels will be provided at a nominal cost.
Rules And Regulations For Admission Procedure
- 25% of the 1st year fees must be paid for all non-booked admissions at the time of issuing Provisional Confirmation Letter.
- Fees once paid will not be REFUNDED/TRANSFERRED/ADJUSTED.
- All admission related letters will be issued only once.
- Provisional Admission Confirmation will be issued after verification of documents.
- All the original documents and full fees have to be submitted before commencement of Classes.
- If a Hostel fee is included in loan letter/paper then the student has to compulsorily stay in the hostel or forgo the hostel fees for all years.
- Admission will be reserved in the name of whoever furnishes the original documents and fee.
- Settlement of service charges will be done only after receiving the college fees
- 10% TDS will be deducted on all transactions.
- Undertaking and declaration to be duly filled and submitted before joining class
- Registration application to be submitted along with other documents at the time of joining classes.